Psychosocial workshops are designed for elementary school children and are aiming to develop children’s potential: communication, social and emotional skills, encouraging attention and concentration as well as providing emotional support.
Each workshop is carried out in the planned order of activity, which is a thoughtful set of exercises and exchange of experiences in accordance with the theme and goal of an individual workshop.
Through the program, we help the children with:
• developing concentration and persistence in a given activity
• developing skills in dealing with others
• expressing feelings and nonviolent conflict resolution
• learning about and applying different relaxation techniques
• encouraging friendship and mutual respect
• developing self-esteem and positive self-image.
Group size: Working with children is organized in small, closed groups of 4-8 participants.
Duration: Workshops are held through a cycle of 5 meetings, once a week for 1 hour.